300$ extra dollars a month for low income and disabled

Money bag png sticker, transparent

look for your states general assistance or general relief program, you can apply even when living with your parents regardless of income level as long as your 18

also for additional benefits check out http://www.benefits.gov

here is Californias general assistance and benefits portal https://benefitscal.com

or check out your local social security office, there’s atleast 3 in every county