Got denied for CALWORKS and General Relief; Taking a new route with

Apparently (haha) CALWorks is for families, and GR is for people who arent on social security

The new route for is finding job services for disabled/unemployable through the government, first step is to google these terms

“Department Of Rehab (DOR)” Dor helps sick and underprivileged people find work, dont expect miracles, its the governemnt
“Employment and Human Services” – Havent tried this one, trying now

Basically, you’ll have to call around and wait, and you might be denied, its a waiting game. I swear the government is like time but slower, you ever wait at the DMV? Woof.

Leave a Reply