Congruent enrollment for #AP students

Please check with your counselor

You’ll need to be enrolled at a place of learning, A High School or a College. Not all CE students are needed to be in AP classes

Basically, you talk to your counselor and see if you’re aptitude is up to par, then sign up for Harvard Online Classes, or University of Phoenix Online Classes.. Harvard for the paltry students, UOP for the advanced students, so you can learn as much as possible. Any online college may do it, but there are alot and maybe about 7% aren’t even certified. Enroll and attend online classes and physical classes, when you graduate you’ll have two degrees, a diploma and an online diploma, be sure to study hard!